It is highly recommended to apply T34 Biocontrol® after soil chemical disinfection, solarization or biofumigation to replace the pathogen and help to re-establish the soil biodiversity.
Dosage and application of T34 Biocontrol ®
- Nursery: 10g T34 / m3 substrate mixed with the substrate before potting or 0.5g T34 / m2 substrate surface, by diluting in water and spraying the substrate.
- Cuttings (rooted or unrooted): direct dip with the powder or dip in 1 g T34 / L water, prior to planting.
- Soilless culture: 10g T34 / m3 substrate, mixed with the substrate before potting or applied by a drench of 0.1 L / 1L substrate (of 10g T34 / 1hL of water). Repeat the application every two or three months according to the crop and disease pressure.
- Field culture: mix the necessary quantity of T34 in the tank to apply 500g T34 / ha by drip irrigation (for soil applications). Repeat the application every two or three months according to the crop and disease pressure.
- Foliar application: apply 0.25-1Kg T34 / ha by spraying 0.25-1g T34 /L water. Repeat the application every 7-10 days during the disease risk period.
- Seed application: mix the seeds before planting with a T34 broth at 20g T34 / 1,000kg of seeds (wheat, alfalfa, soya), at 50g T34 / 1,000kg seeds (corn, cotton, sunflower) or at 250g T34 / 1,000 kg seeds (potato tuber).